Update: This material has moved to the michaelsampson.net web site.
What's the number one complaint about the introduction of new collaboration tools into a group or organization?
Answer: no one uses them.
It's time to do something about this complaint. It's been happening for too long, with too many generations of collaboration tools. What can we do? Become a lot better at user adoption.
User Adoption Strategies is written by Michael Sampson (also the author of other books on collaboration strategy), and is published by The Michael Sampson Company.
There are 12 chapters in User Adoption Strategies.
- Foreword by Nancy White (Full Circle Associates)
- Chapter 1. Focusing on User Adoption is Critical
- Chapter 2. The Context for User Adoption Strategies
- Chapter 3. What We Know About Change
- Chapter 4. New Ways of Working
- Chapter 5. The Four Stages of User Adoption
- Chapter 6. Winning Attention
- Chapter 7. Cultivating Basic Concepts
- Chapter 8. Enlivening Applicability
- Chapter 9. Making It Real
- Chapter 10. Crafting Your User Adoption Approach
- Chapter 11. User Adoption for Advocates of the Old Way
- Chapter 12. Final Thoughts
User Adoption Strategies is 268 pages in length.
User Adoption Strategies is available immediately.